Finding the ‘right’ school for our children is no easy task! You might think about several factors like infrastructure, reputation and, most important of all – the curriculum. One such widely accepted educational board in India is ICSE. In case you are considering this option for your child, then take a look into these top ICSE Schools in Hyderabad, which are renowned for offering a well-rounded learning experience.
Top 10 ICSE Schools In Hyderabad, 2020:
1. Niraj Public School, ICSE:
With over 30 years of experience in education, Niraj Public School stands as one of the best ICSE schools in Hyderabad. It is located in Ameerpet, which is well-connected to most places in the city. Despite being in such a busy location, this school premises are quite serene and peaceful. The campus is well equipped with cutting-edge teaching technologies.
- Classrooms with projectors and digital learning.
- Students are taken out regularly for field trips and picnics.
- Spacious sports grounds with all the necessary equipment for physical education.
- Fully equipped Science laboratories.
- 8:30 AM至3:30 PM
- Saadat Manzil, 6-3-864, Ameerpet, Hyd – 500016, Telangana. India.
- 电话：+91-40-234 135 43, 6303522821, 66661486.
- Website: http://www.nirajpublicschool.com/
Other Branches: One near Dhola-ri-Dhani, but it is an IB board school.
2. Johnson Grammar School, ICSE:
Johnson Grammar School, established in 2011 in Mallapur is an extended campus of the Habsiguda branch. It is regarded as one of the renowned ICSE syllabus schools in Hyderabad, with consistent top rankings and awards of excellence. The co-ed school offers English medium education from Class I to X. Students who wish to continue their 11th and 12th are offered ISC board (The Indian School Certificate).
- It conducts several literary and club activities to enable learning beyond the classroom.
- Students are taken out on trips and excursions.
- 8:30 AM至3:30 PM
- H. No.- 16/a Mallapur Road, Nacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500076
- 电话：91 40 27173333，27152222，7661046622，7661046633
- Other Branches:Johnson Grammar School in Habsiguda.
3. Hyderabad Public School:
- It is one of the oldest schools in the city with a large campus of 122 acres.
- Sports facilities like racing track, 4 badminton courts, horse riding, Obstacle course etc. are provided.
- A huge library with an online and offline reading facility.
- There is an in-house dining facility with a 3500 sqft kitchen.
- Fully-equipped science laboratories.
- Separate Nursing room and regular medical checkups are conducted.
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- 1-11-87 & 88, S.P. Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Pin Code: 500016.
- 电话：040-27761546 / 040-67590000
- Other Branches:HPS，Ramanthapur
4. Vidyaranya High School:
- No pressure on the students and the emphasis is not given to grades or rankings.
- There are plenty of extra circular courses like dance, drama, craftwork, vocal music etc.
- 车间进行实践learning experience to students.
- There is a library, swimming pool, basketball court and sports ground.
- The campus is equipped with Wi-Fi Internet.
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 电话：040 2323 5146
Other Branches:N / A
5. Nasr Boys School:
- Learning happens beyond the classroom through regular workshops and meetups.
- 8:00 AM至1:30 PM
- 号1-72-4 / 4，调查第47号，塞里林格阿姆帕尔莱，GachiBowli，海得拉巴，特兰伽纳500032
- 电话：040 2300 1833
[See More:Best International Schools In Hyderabad]
6. Slate The School:
- All classrooms and buses are fully air-conditioned for a comfortable stay.
- Many forums for students to apply theoretical knowledge into real-life practical applications.
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- D-No: 6-149, Street No: 366/B, Bowrampet (V), Dundigal – Gandimaisamma Mandal, Medchal – Malkajgiri Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana – 500043
- Phone: +91-8331043735, +91-8331043725
7. International School Shaikpet:
International School Shaikpet is one of the leading ICSE schools in Hyderabad. It was established by Dr Kakarla Subba Rao, who is a Padma Shri Awardee and a renowned Radiologist. The school is located in close vicinity to Hitech city and Gachibowli. A sprawling 3-acre campus welcomes its students with lush greenery to offer the right learning environment. One key point to note is that the school management believes in continuous assignments and exams to guage the achievements.
- Experienced teaching staff and leadership team.
- Well-equipped labs for computers and sciences.
- Access to the library with an extensive collection of books and reading material.
- 8:00 AM至3:30 PM
- No. 8-1-300/1 Shaikpet, Tolichowki, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
- 电话：+91-8790075977, 040-23560983
Other Branches:N / A
8. The Future Kid’s School:
Future Kid’s School is one of the most popular ICSE schools in Hyderabad, for many reasons. Firstly, it has the reputation of having a student-centric approach, where kids are given the top priority. They are not pressurized and are allowed to explore their inner strengths. Secondly, the non-teaching staff, including drivers and aayas, are treated with respect and addresses as Bhayyas and Didis. This is one example of the principles on which the schools run.
- Serene campus aways from the chaos of the main city.
- Vast playground for children to move around freely and play.
- 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Plot No. 2-95, Survey No. 284, Puppal Guda, Rajendranagar Mandal, RR Dist. Hyderabad – 500089.
- 电话：+91 73066 19742
Other Branches:N / A
9. Sri Aurobindo International School:
Sri Aurobindo International School was founded in 1967 by Prof.V. Madhusudan Reddy, who was an eminent scholar and a follower of Sri Aurobindo’s teachings. The school is affiliated to ICSE board. The importance is given to a well-rounded education that includes physical, mental and spiritual development. Admissions are limited, and once the classroom capacity is fulfilled, no extra applications will be entertained.
- The school has a no school uniform policy.
- Transportation is provided for long-distance travelling students.
- Sustainability and zero-wastage are given utmost importance.
- 家work is given based on a weekly plan, instead of overwhelming the students.
- 8:30 AM to 3:10 PM
- Sri Aurobindo International School, 2-2-4/1, Sri Aurobindo Marg, O.U.Road, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500 044, India.
- 电话：+91-40-2707 1012 / 2709 8515
- Other Branches:N / A
10. Chaitanya Vidyalaya:
- Pre-primary classrooms are air-conditioned.
- Individual attention to every student.
- Parents are regularly invited to schools for direct interaction.
- Classrooms are equipped with digital smart teaching technologies.
- Labs for computers, mathematics and sciences.
- 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- #1-2-594, Domalguda, (Behind Pingali Venkataram Reddy Hall), Hyderabad – 500 029.
- Phone: 7995127262
- Website: http://www.sriaurobindointernationalschool.org/
[See More:Best CBSE Schools In Hyderabad]
Those are some of the top ICSE Schools in Hyderabad to consider for your kids. To get a clear picture about the school, it is better to visit the campus personally and speak to a few parents for first-hand experiences. Once you have done solid research, you can shortlist the one that you believe offers the best education for your child!
免责声明：Please note that this information is based on research from internet forums and official websites of the school and may not be 100% accurate. So, you must do your own research before finalizing on an institution.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. What Is ICSE Board And How Different Is It From Other Boards Like CBSE?
Q2. What Is The Difficulty Level Of ICSE?
答：ICSE is considered to the difficult because of its extensive syllabus and number of subjects covered. The assessments are also more in this board comparatively. Students also find it hard to shift from CBSE or State to ICSE without a bridge course.
The reason why many parents (and students) prefer ICSE is the freedom to choose their path. ICSE offers many unique courses like Fashion Designing, Home Science, Hospitality Management etc. which are not found in other boards. So, children can freely explore their interests from an early age instead of sticking to the stereotypic career path.